See guided examples of adding features to your Astro project.
Official RecipesSection titled Official Recipes
Learn how to share state across framework components with Nano Stores.
Add an RSS feed to your Astro site to let users subscribe to your content.
Learn how you can import YAML data by adding a Rollup plugin to your project.
Learn how to build HTML forms and handle submissions in your frontmatter
Learn how to use Bun with your Astro site.
Learn how to call endpoints from the server in Astro.
Learn how to create an API route and fetch it from the client.
Learn how to build your Astro site using Docker.
Learn how to install a rehype plugin to add icons to external links in your Markdown files
Use dynamic routing and content collections to add internationalization support to your Astro site.
Build a remark plugin to add the last modified time to your Markdown and MDX.
Build a remark plugin to add reading time to your Markdown or MDX files.
Learn how to share state across Astro components with Nano Stores.
Community ResourcesSection titled Community Resources
Add your own here! See our recipes contributing guide for more info.
- Use a dynamic filename when importing images
- Add animated page transitions with Swup
- Use UnoCSS in Astro
- Build a table of contents from Astro’s Markdown headings
- Create a Remark plugin to remove runts from your Markdown files
- Add searching to your site with Pagefind
- Add searching to your site with Fuse.js
- Get VSCode, ESLint & Prettier working with Astro
- Enhance your Astro builds: modify HTML files post-build
- Add dark mode to Astro with Tailwind CSS
- Generate localized sitemaps for your Astro and Storyblok project
- Integrate Prettier with Astro and Tailwind CSS
- Add an RSS feed to Astro using Storyblok’s stories
- Using tRPC in Astro
- How to make your Astro website multilingual with Crowdin: Astro localization guide
- Add blog post images to your Astro RSS Feed
- Setting up micro-frontends with Astro
- Add username and password authentication with Lucia
- Add Github OAuth with Lucia
- Integrating Sentry with Astro
- Set Up Draft Pages Effectively in Astro with Config-Driven Content Authoring