See guided examples of adding features to your Astro project.
Official RecipesSection titled Official Recipes
Share State Between Islands
Learn how to share state across components — and frameworks! — with Nano Stores.
Add an RSS feed
Let users subscribe to your content by adding an RSS feed to your Astro site.
Installing a Vite or Rollup plugin
Learn how you can import YAML data by adding a Rollup plugin to your project.
Build Forms With API Routes
Build HTML Forms in Astro Pages
Learn how to build HTML forms and handle submissions in your frontmatter
Verify a Captcha
Learn how to verify a user is human using a “recaptcha” API route.
Build your Astro Site with Docker
Learn how to build your Astro site using Docker.
Add i18n features
Use dynamic routing and content collections to add internationalization support to your Astro site.
Community ResourcesSection titled Community Resources
Add your own here! See our recipes contributing guide for more info.
- Add authentication with Prisma and Planetscale
- Use a dynamic filename when importing images
- Add animated page transitions with Swup
- Use UnoCSS in Astro
- Build a table of contents from Astro’s Markdown headings
- Create a Remark plugin to remove runts from your Markdown files
- Add searching to your site with Pagefind
- Get VSCode, ESLint & Prettier working with Astro
- Enhance your Astro builds: modify HTML files post-build
- Add dark mode to Astro with Tailwind CSS
- Generate localized sitemaps for your Astro and Storyblok project